- Veterans Addiction Foundation is always looking for motivated individuals to help carry the message to those veterans who are still sick and suffering.
- If you feel called to help spread our message of a better, fuller life, please send us an email from the link above. Any and all relief and help is greatly appreciated.
- AMBASSADOR OPPORTUNITIES ARE NOW OPEN.
- Send an email with the subject "ambassador" and a brief history of yourself/charity work or recovery background to be considered.
- Please feel free to make contributions for our veterans.
- As V.A.F. is still working on submitting the 501(c)3 application, contributions are currently not tax deductible.
- All donations go to the funding of veterans resources, not limited to but including: treatment centers, halfway houses, co-pays, sober living expenses, etc.
Veterans Crisis Line